Be a part of our professional team and join a dynamic, progressive and expanding business with excellent career prospects that will enable you to reach your full potential.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Administration
Employment Status: Full time
Monthly Salary Range: AED 6000 – AED 8000
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid-Career
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 Years
Residence Location: UAE
Nationality: Unspecified (Arabic Speaker)
Age: Min: 21 Max: 40
Customer service skill (through phone, online & in-person)
Attention to detail
Medical background +
Insurance background +
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.